Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

The dreaded car/car seat

Posted by   + Show Post
My dd will be 5 mos on the 30th and STILL screams bloody murder in the car. The whole entire ride. I figure shed be used to it by now. I've tried everything- put a shirt w my scent back w her, toys, mirror, light up mirror, music, paci, -- she's fine if I'm back w her giving her a bottle. But obv I can't do that when I have to drive! I was thinking maybe cuz the first month of her life she was in the nicu so never was in a car. My dd#1 loved the car. What do I do!??? It drives me crazy!! When should this pass?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Replies (41-48):
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Well I have a britax marathon from dd#1 I'm gonna try... Ya guys never listen!!

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

my daughter hates her infant seat. I am considering getting this carseat sometime in April. SHe will be about seven months. I wish we never would have even gotten the infant carrier. it was because dh wanted somethin gto carry her into stores with although I had a ring sling and a mei tai. he should have listened to me lol- she never ever rides in the thing.

http://www.target.com/s/graco+baby+my+ride?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google&CPNG=rtcp+baby+travel+gear&adgroup=rtcp++graco+-+b003jsx68i&LNM=Graco%20baby%20my%20ride&MT=broad&LID=9p5548818&KID=296c8b7e-2c9c-da69-0280-00004656046b

I want it in cuddle!!!

MalakbelLacuna
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I didnt read through all the replies before I replied. geeze

besides all I was saying was what I have experienced. pardon me.

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

my daughter hates her infant seat. I am considering getting this carseat sometime in April. SHe will be about seven months. I wish we never would have even gotten the infant carrier. it was because dh wanted somethin gto carry her into stores with although I had a ring sling and a mei tai. he should have listened to me lol- she never ever rides in the thing.

http://www.target.com/s/graco+baby+my+ride?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google&CPNG=rtcp+baby+travel+gear&adgroup=rtcp++graco+-+b003jsx68i&LNM=Graco%20baby%20my%20ride&MT=broad&LID=9p5548818&KID=296c8b7e-2c9c-da69-0280-00004656046b

I want it in cuddle!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I was in no way being rude! I said that cuz you said your dh didn't listen to you! "Guys never listen!"get it?!

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I want it in cuddle!!!

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Did u think I was saying you guys never listen? Sorry if I worded it wrong- because I was in no way trying the be mean! I was like jokingly laughing cuz men never listen

Quoting mandapanda82:

I was in no way being rude! I said that cuz you said your dh didn't listen to you! "Guys never listen!"get it?!

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I want it in cuddle!!!

mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:52 AM
My dd was like that til I ff her. Ever since then shes peaceful. Try getting a mirror .
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:40 PM
Oh believe me I've tried all the bells and whistles! Lol even the light up music mirror!! Thanks:)

Quoting mama-smurf:

My dd was like that til I ff her. Ever since then shes peaceful. Try getting a mirror .

Summerlion1123
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:37 AM
I have this problem to. I even bought a new convertible car seat, sure it would be the cure. Nope. Its so bad that I have hardly left the house at all in weeks and I'm starting to really feel it.
Summerlion1123
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I have this in the resa :)

Quoting MalakbelLacuna:

I want it in cuddle!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN