Quoting wife-4-life:The only harm Vaseline would do is give baby diarrhea and that if a whole lot was swallowed. Like half the jar. Yes it's not meant to be eaten but its not "harmful". That's as of multiple drs and poison control.
I use coconut oil on my kids for rashes and eczema. It works GREAT. Vaseline is my alternative if there is no coconut oil available.
vaseline/petroluem jelly, aquaphor, eucerin.
My doctor says hydrocortizone cream. I used it like twice on my oldest daughter, and once on my youngest and it healed right up. She says to use it up to twice a day until it clears up.
Aquaphore! Amazing stuff :)
See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.