Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

how to get started making a baby book?

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

so i bought a bunch of art supplies already and got started all of yesterday to make the baby album.i am trying to find a good way to arrange them and did some googling. not sure i came across the best ideas yet..

how did some of you make your baby books? have any good sources or ideas to share? :)))

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 4:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 6:29 AM
I just fill In baby books that I but... Now I wanna make one! Lol how do you do it / what's it made out of like cloth pages or paper?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
miley113012
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM
All i did was buy a photo book and started putting pictures in it lol then added some stickers. Started with my ultrasounds to the day she was born, first day home all the way today looks great to me last:-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CelestialSong
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I just had one where I filled in the blanks and I still couldn't keep up with it! Under the 4 month "notes" I wrote: "You kept us so busy I couldn't even write in here!" and that was the last thing I wrote... she's 18 months now! lol

If I were doing a book from scratch with mostly pictures, I'd just go chronologically. Ultrasound/pregancny pictures, newborn, monthly pictures with cute/funny ones in between, notes of when milestones were reached or any anecdotes you want to remember... That actually sounds like a really good idea!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I just fill in a baby book and keep a journal. It's a black and white composition book and I used scrapbook supplies to decorate the cover : )

alicetan555
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:16 AM

OMG, i was so busy and only managed to take a ton of pictures on my phone since i posted this message! haha :D

any of you copped out like me too and went back to just storing photos on your phone? is there a way to arrange them beuatifully and print a photo journal out of that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)