Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Advice Needed: Hi moms my daughter is 15 months and is already...

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi moms my daughter is 15 months and is already calling words but she is not walking as yet but i am not concerned because i know she will soon.what foods is ggod nutritionally for her at this age?please advice.thanks.

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-smurf
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Heres a bump. At 1 year my dd was eating regular food.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zinniadaisy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I gave my girls lots of diced steamed veggies, pasta, dried cranberries and softer fruits diced, and lunch meat cut up - a typical lunch would be pasta (spiral was easiest for her to grab), diced steamed sweet potato, a stick of string cheese cut up and maybe a pear cut up

SUPERMOM2536
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM

thank you. she don't like fresh veggies but she eats pasta with tin mixed veggies and the luncheon meat cut up. I also give her the gerber fruits.I S THAT OK?

cwahtomy
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:46 AM
If she's chewing her food well and is already eating other solid foods it should be fine. Also, you can go by the little picture in the corner that says for crawlers, toddlers, etc.
maria1613
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM
By 1 my dd was eating pretty much everything! She was never picky except she's never liked chicken. Otherwise, depending on how well your LO eats solids, it's your best judgement
kirstina
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM
My 16 month old eats regular table food.
KamillesMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

My daughter just turned 15 months & eats anything with exception of peanut butter or anything with peanuts. As long as your baby can chew it up good & it is cut small, you can pretty much feed her anthing you want.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:06 PM
My 16.5 month old is breastfeeding still with some table food. I'm choosing to avoid nuts and egg until I can get him tested for allergies because his older brother has severe food allergies to both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofval30
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Some babies talk before they walk, it is totally normal, my 7 mo. old is saying words, my six year old talked full sentences before he walked. No worries. Feed your 15 mo. old fruits and veggies. Those snack biscuits are cool too.
aimesnyc
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I feed my son whatever we eat, and I try to keep it healthy (meat, veggie, whole grains, etc).  Breakfast is usually scrambled eggs and toast, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, etc.  Sometimes I mix the oatmeal and yogurt - he likes it like that. :)

Some examples - yesterday his lunch was half of a turkey and cheese sandwich, cut into little pieces.  The day before he had two steamed pork dumplings with steamed veggies (my husband is from Taiwan so we tend to have more Asian foods around the house).

He gets about 5 oz a milk 4 times a day - when he wakes up in the morning, after his two naps, and then before bed.  He drinks water throughout the day and with meals.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)