Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

poop advice!!!! help!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ok. 16 no old son has been having what I would call sisters for about 3 days.he always has a blow out. This wouldn't concern me so much but it's a super light tan color,almost white at times, and seems to be very watery, hard to tell cause it's so light. I've made sure he's drinking lots of Watertown stay hydrated n I've been giving him very mellow food but he's still it. Doesn't really act sick but the color seems real weird. He's my first so I don't really know what IM doing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cristina1122
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Sorry for typos my phone sucks. Any advice??
kirstina
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:37 PM
If its almost white you need to call his doctor.
cristina1122
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:42 PM
He already has an appt for but I'll call them tomorrow. What does light colored poop mean? It's really weird, it started dark but yesterday it kept getting lighter n lighter. He has prob 3 or 4 poops a day since it started but they're all like this.
kirstina
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I can't remember what it can be a sign of but I do remember reading somewhere that you should call your doctor. Keep us updated.

Quoting cristina1122:

He already has an appt for but I'll call them tomorrow. What does light colored poop mean? It's really weird, it started dark but yesterday it kept getting lighter n lighter. He has prob 3 or 4 poops a day since it started but they're all like this.

lauratupper
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Light colored poop can mean that there isn't enough bile in the stools, that can mean that there is a blockage in the bile duct or it could mean that something is wrong with the liver. I would have him checked out as soon as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN