Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Is your mom in love with ur baby?

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
I think my mom is! Lol it's cute everytime I see her which is like once a week or two, she always ((always)) has a gift for my babygirl, to clothes blankets to toys. Honestly I have never seen her give so much attention or gift to my 4 other brother & sisters kids' my older brother has a 2 week old baby and she took him shopping but then she bought us alot more stuff than she got them. My baby is 6 weeks. Honestly I thought my mother in law would be spoiling her since it's her first grandchild. && that she use to talk alot saying how she going buy this & that -which she didn't- my mom is always calling me asking what size diapers what size clothes or just brings a big bag of things she bought for my baby. I'm trying to tell her to stop cuz I know she needs the money. It's cute tho but I'm just wonder why shes giving this grandchild more attention than the others... Maybe cuz I'm the youngest of her daughters to have a child??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by Abra on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Aww. My Mil is totally in love with my babies! :-) it is so sweet! Sadly, my mom doesn't want anything to do with me or my family.
alexislovesjr
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

yes! She is 46 and is about to have 8 grand babies. She spoils mine and tells them they're her fav but dont tell their cousins. lol. She is already baby shopping for my 3rd and i just broke the news to her 2 weeks ago.

Jacylove
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Aww that's good someone cares. But wow kinda messed up they want nothing to do with u guys they should be happy more blessings added to the family

Quoting abra:

Aww. My Mil is totally in love with my babies! :-) it is so sweet! Sadly, my mom doesn't want anything to do with me or my family.
Jacylove
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:36 PM
My mom has 14 grandkids and spoils mine the most lol! Aww cute!! How many weeks are u

Quoting alexislovesjr:

yes! She is 46 and is about to have 8 grand babies. She spoils mine and tells them they're her fav but dont tell their cousins. lol. She is already baby shopping for my 3rd and i just broke the news to her 2 weeks ago.

babygomez
by April on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

God yes! She can't go even a few days without seeing them. :)

alexislovesjr
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM

just over 8 weeks have a long long ways to go!!!!! :(

Quoting Jacylove:

My mom has 14 grandkids and spoils mine the most lol! Aww cute!! How many weeks are u

Quoting alexislovesjr:

robbinsroost
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

You are lucky to have a mom who is so involved. My mom passed before I had kids and my MIL is someone I would rather my kids not know. They see MIL a few times a year and she never get them anything. Well she did get them some junk last time we saw her, but it is because she has a job at Dollar Tree. I wish someone would love on my kids and spoil them.

jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. She asks more about my DD than about me! hahaa 

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:59 PM
my mom has 10grand kids... she loves them all but the one she is the closest with is my niece cause she practically raised her.
noahmommie2012
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:00 PM
my mom dont see my son much. but my step kids mom use to be here every day at 9 am and stay til 5 pm monday through friday and buying him bibs, stuff animals clothes. she not related one bit. after i take to my hubby about her always over here and i want the time when he working to be me and baby time and now she dont come in the house much since i like to have my time with him even though im home with him 24/7.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)