Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Scentsy! I have to do one, because I love Scentsy and am a consultant :) Whoohoo!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommyofblueyes
by Ape on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Scentsy is my addiction!  I LOVE GoGo Goji...they need to bring it back, so I can stock up! 

kirstina
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:33 AM
That's really cool I want those for the kids rooms. I bought a baby powder candle for a baby shower once. It smelt so good.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

You can. Unzip the back and replace the Scent pak.

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Dd came home with one of these after seeing dh's family. The pig is cute, wish I could change the scent though

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM
1 mom liked this
We have scentsy stuff but we don't buy it. My MIL has had a warmer for as long as I've known them. SS's mom and grandmother sells them and give her the scents for holidays. They give DS and DD the buddies for holidays. My DD has the frog and the pig in regular sized and the dog, cat and monkey in the mini. My DS has the lion in mini.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Each of my boys have one, and I have one for myself:) So worth it! We have a baby powder scent, it's called Newborn Nursery.

Quoting kirstina:

That's really cool I want those for the kids rooms. I bought a baby powder candle for a baby shower once. It smelt so good.

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

Dd came home with one of these after seeing dh's family. The pig is cute, wish I could change the scent though

kirstina
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:37 AM
How much are those buddies?

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Each of my boys have one, and I have one for myself:) So worth it! We have a baby powder scent, it's called Newborn Nursery.

Quoting kirstina:

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

babygomez
by April on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this
I do have two warmers from Scentsy, but I prefer to buy the wax cubes from Walmart; their scents last longer, in my opinion, and are only $2. I've bought more warmers there as well, for much cheaper and just as nice.
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM

They're $25.00 each, including one Scent Pak. Little expensive, but well worth it. They're substansial, well made, soft and I've had my Scent Paks in since October and they still smell amazing so not something you have to buy "refills" for often. http://dragonfliiees.scentsy.us

Quoting kirstina:

How much are those buddies?

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting kirstina:

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting boshs1andonly:

abra
by Abra on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I have one too!
Salem2012
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Have never even heard of it sorry!

brebugmom91
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I love Scentsy. Nothing can compare to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)