Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Best Baby Buy?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
  • 30 Replies

What is the best thing you bought for baby that kept you sane? I'm expecting triplets (I know! Holy crap!) And these are my first birth children. :) I just wanna know what more experienced mommas loved. Thanks :D

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vixcalamity
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:10 AM
Swing was a big thing for us with our son. I don't know how I would work that in with 3 but that's in the top 5 for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:14 AM
I didn't really use any thing to"help" with my son. He liked his jumper a lot when he got older.
My best buy would be his cloth diapers which I seriously recommend for you since you are having three.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
I-mABeliever
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:47 AM

Thanks. And what i've heard is if you get other toys (like a playmat or a walker/jumper) you just rotate them. :) So I'm gonna pray to god that works so I dont have to buy 3 of everything. ;)

Quoting Vixcalamity:

Swing was a big thing for us with our son. I don't know how I would work that in with 3 but that's in the top 5 for me.

I-mABeliever
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Thanks! I'm pretty sure we're cloth diapering. :) Do you know where to get inexpensive ones? Or like, how many do you think I would need? And would it be bad to alternate between disposable and cloth? (sorry for ? just wondering. :/)

Quoting pinkiebabii:

I didn't really use any thing to"help" with my son. He liked his jumper a lot when he got older.
My best buy would be his cloth diapers which I seriously recommend for you since you are having three.

AO-88
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:08 AM
The musical jumper, a little bouncer, pacifiers lol
erikays
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Swing or bouncer... Swing was the plug into the wall one = save money on batteries!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:05 AM
A carrier like a rs or ssc. They have saved my sanity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:46 AM
I would invest in three small swings though. They're awesomr for nap times.... especially if mommy and daddy wanna sleep too!
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:37 AM
Not bad to alternate.
I buy from cotton babies.com that's is together but my phone won't let it be lol.
I also bought cheap used ones here on cafe mom on cuties with cloth booties.

Quoting I-mABeliever:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure we're cloth diapering. :) Do you know where to get inexpensive ones? Or like, how many do you think I would need? And would it be bad to alternate between disposable and cloth? (sorry for ? just wondering. :/)

Quoting pinkiebabii:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Natasha on Jan. 25, 2013 at 2:16 PM

My son is  / and DH and I were just laughing yesterday about how DS LOOOOOOOVED his swing and bouncer. The bouncer was especially helpful with his reflux. It kept him upright.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)