Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

yeah, I'm bragging..sorry

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
  • 9 Replies

my Riley Bug will be a month tomorrow!! Time is going by way too fast!!

I'm not sure if it was because he came a bit after my due date or what but he seems to be developing so fast!!

He's holding his own head up, he rolls from his back to side to tummy. I think he;s starting to laugh/smile now when we play with him

And he's HUGE!! I know he's over 10 pounds already (we're going for our 1 month check up Monday) and is into his 3-6 month clothes already!! (and they fit him well)

He sleep almost through the whole night. We go to bed around 11:30, he wakesup around 3 to eat, and then he's out until 8 sometimes 8:30. (he doesn't like to sleep during the day though, just a nap around 12 and 5.) And he's a happy baby. Not real problems with crying or anything, Make sure he's full and dry and he's set.

He's not chunky either, like no fat rolls, he's just big. He breast feeds like a champ (though he doesn't like my pump "sharing" his boobies. lol)

Sorry, I know this si a brag post...but I'm just so pround of my little guy!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bloomsr
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you and baby are doing great!! My LO will be 1 year old on Monday:) enjoy your baby because time really does speed by!!
arigdon4
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I never realizedhow fast it does go by.

Quoting bloomsr:

Sounds like you and baby are doing great!! My LO will be 1 year old on Monday:) enjoy your baby because time really does speed by!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

January1964
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:49 AM
1 mom liked this

That is wonderful. It's nice to hear positive posts.

arigdon4
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Thanks.

Sorry about bragging.

Quoting January1964:

That is wonderful. It's nice to hear positive posts.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

January1964
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Quoting arigdon4:

Thanks.

Sorry about bragging.:

No, you're good. It's about time someone posts something happy----I guess I am on the CM confessions group too much---not a lot of happiness there!

babygomez
by April on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay. :)

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
That's great my dd is almost 5 months old and she knows how to roll over- I've seen her do it but she never will do it now! She's very strong but idk why she won't roll over anymore?! Good job on your lo momma!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
blondieinva80
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM

my ds is 5 months...he was rolling over also, and then all of a sudden, just stopped doing it and idk why.

Quoting mandapanda82:

That's great my dd is almost 5 months old and she knows how to roll over- I've seen her do it but she never will do it now! She's very strong but idk why she won't roll over anymore?! Good job on your lo momma!!

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Weird! I guess it's some sort of regression.. I googled it- it seems pretty common

Quoting blondieinva80:

my ds is 5 months...he was rolling over also, and then all of a sudden, just stopped doing it and idk why.

Quoting mandapanda82:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)