Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Creeps & perverts

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
  • 11 Replies
Other day I went to the local swapmeet with my 6 weeks old daughter & sister. It was a bit cold so I carried her with a blanket over her (sleeping) I was looking and things and notice an elderly man looking at us he seemed a bit smelly as he been drinking. Anyway he kep looking over my shoulder to look at her. But I kept the blanket covering her face. I had an ugly feeling. And he tapped me on the shoulder saying ur baby is beautiul (tho he didn't even see what she looked like) I just smiled said thank you. And kept walking I looked behind me he was following me! I acted like I saw something on the otherside so I walk over there and he was behind me again! Trying to lOok at her' he just looks and says nothing I turn around and walked the opposite direction I was walking in and he turn around too! To follow me! I really got scared and told my sister am going to get bk in the car she said ok & we left. Idk if he was a creep but it was creepy to me! I later told my bf and he wanted to drive bk and have me point him out. I didn't want to becuz it's not like he looked or touched her or did anything to us. It was just weird that's all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Yuk there's alot of creeps in this world unfortunately... And it's scary when you're alone with baby. Who knows what some weirdo would do! I hate thinking like that but it's reality...:/ take care of yourself and that precious baby momma:)
lauratupper
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Weird!

SuperMom2433
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM
What a creeper!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I would have left too!

AleaKat
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Ugh! I hated having men hover over me when I breastfed my son.
So creepy!!!

And then there were the " good eats!" Comments I'd get. Yuck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jacylove
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:02 PM

ugh and that too, like "wow she eats alot" like how would they know, sick perverts

kameka
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Or maybe he was depressed and thinking about the children and grand children he's missed out on.
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:45 PM

that's really strange.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Creepy,  I had a similar experience : /

merryvoice
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he lost a baby or grandbaby, so he looks at all babies that way. However, it's better to err on the side of caution for sure! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN