Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dangerous Mistakes Moms Make While Driving

Posted by   + Show Post

Driving Safety Infographic

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (11-16):
Firenygirl180
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish all firefighters were certified, then df and i would both be. there are only 2 people in my town certified.
I gave left ds in the car but i park next to a shopping cart and just go and grab that and then get him. he is the last thing i bring inside after grocery shopping, usually because he is sleeping and i can't snuggle with him if i bring him in first.
The last time i got more then 2 hours of straight sleep i was like 20, so I'm definitely sleep deprived.
i was more worried when ds was younger but i don't worry as much now that he is a little older and can communicate better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyhonu
by Mary on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:50 PM
That's scary. Makes me glad that the only thing I drive is the stroller.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:02 PM

bump!

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I have to be honest, I'm not guilty of any of those things. I never talk on the phone while driving. The only thing I may be guilty of is driving on little sleep. My husband does most of the driving though.

jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I know one thing I learned and never thought about was random objects in your car. If you get in a wreck they could be quite dangerous.
alandou
by April on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:13 AM

what's scary is how alot of moms think they "know it all" and actually put their kids in more danger than a new mother who is willing to check things out for the safety of their baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)