Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

I need some advice!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok I am a first time mom so I need some advice!! I have two month old and the past few days she has been very fussy and acting as if her tummy hurts!! I kept checking her temperature and it was always normal well this morning she woke up and had a poopy diaper and it was very runny like water but she still doesn't have a fever, do I take her in to the doctor or no cause she not running a fever?!? She's eating and having wet diapers like normal, and my husband just got over a mild stomach virus?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Replies (11-17):
kirstina
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM
i would try a different formula.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
staciexo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I would wait it out. Try tylenol. 

Lovemybabieslnb
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM

That just happend to me a few days ago. my son was acting fussier than lately and he had one runny diaper the one day. Then the next he had 2 runny poopy diapers. Now he's back to normal. idk if it was too much water or what. he seems fine now, but we'll see. It never hurts to go see the doctor tho :)

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Quoting lauratupper:

Keep an eye on her for now, if she starts showing any other symptoms maybe call her doctor and ask them.

flower1985
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Key an eye on her. My daughter had the same situation after her two- month vaccination. She got better one day later. As long as she eats well and has normal wet diaper, everything will be fine.

NightShade19
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Just watch the diapers and make sure she's having enough wet ones. My dd is four months and we had the same problem a few times. Gripe water worked pretty well around 2 months. If she seems to continue I'd try a more sensitive formula.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adwarfstar
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Good! She was born Nov 21st. and, well, a girl. ha

Quoting Smiller11:

Thanks that's really helps me :)) when was your little one born was it a boy or girl?!?

Quoting adwarfstar:

I have a 2 month old as well. She's done the same to me. She used to have a lotttttt of tummy troubles. I used to put gas drops in her bottle and it helped some but not enough. So I switched her formula to a sensitive one and she's been doing wonderfully since then. I'm sure you daughter is just fine. Try laying her on her stomach across your lap and rubbing her back from the bottom of her spine up. It works wonders moving gas bubbles in her tummy around and then I go back to "burping" her and that's usually the cause of her discomfort. I'd suggest not right after a feeding though. ha Lots of spit up. And a runny diaper every now and then doesn't mean anything bad. Just what her tummy happened to be going through at the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)