Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Mother has her child tattooed. Disturbing Video.

Posted by   + Show Post

Youtube Link

I tried adding the video, but it won't work so you'll have to click this link.

WARNING: I didn't even watch this video, I can't and I won't. I won't even give you my honest opinion on what I think should be done to this "mother" for doing this to her CHILDREN. Yes, he is not the first one to have gone through this stupidity.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Replies (11-20):
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:01 PM

It's not. Go figure. I dare to sound like a racist here, but think about all the things that happen in third world countries that are normal for them, no big deal. We can't even watch a minute long Youtube video, and these people can sit there and laugh about it right in front of them. Disgusting.

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

theres no way it was from this country.

Quoting abra:

I am suprised she could find an artist that would do it. Weirdos! 

Quoting Dragonmamas:

I watched (more listened to) about three seconds of it when I was cutting the URL for it. Screaming baby = no go. Just knowing what happens in the video is infuriating enough. I don't need the visual, too.

Quoting abra:

You didn't watch it but you are sharing it? I DARE you! ;-) 

skittlebeans88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Excuse my language, but that was fucked up...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
novachick
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I can't bring myself to watch the video. An hour?!? That poor baby :( what the hell did they tattoo on him? (I'm guessing its a him)

Quoting Dragonmamas:

That's a tiny hole that at some point if you let it heal, heals to the point of you never knowing it was done to begin with. Two pokes is nothing, and I think the worst part is the loud machine noise in their ears. Tattoos are forever. Even surgery to remove tattoos leave permanant scars. Being held down for an hour by your mother, who is laughing while some stranger is hurting you is the worst part. These things are NOT the same.

You're right about one thing though, this is abuse.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I don't know how long exactly, I was just making a point that tattoos take much longer than ear piercing. I believe I read that he was getting his first name and birth date. You know, like some people get on THEMSELVES for their children.

Quoting novachick:

I can't bring myself to watch the video. An hour?!? That poor baby :( what the hell did they tattoo on him? (I'm guessing its a him)

Quoting Dragonmamas:

That's a tiny hole that at some point if you let it heal, heals to the point of you never knowing it was done to begin with. Two pokes is nothing, and I think the worst part is the loud machine noise in their ears. Tattoos are forever. Even surgery to remove tattoos leave permanant scars. Being held down for an hour by your mother, who is laughing while some stranger is hurting you is the worst part. These things are NOT the same.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

ms-superwoman
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Is some countries and cultures it is the norm and sometimes considered to be a right of passage. It isn't my normal but it may be someone else's. Not that I agree with it or ever put my child through something like that.

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:25 PM
Right- it's a tiny hole- but it's being done without the child saying she wants it done- so in that way I mean. Ya it's the same feeling probably as getting a shot so the pain is not a big deal I just feel bad cuz the kid doesn't have a say

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Quoting mandapanda82:

mandapanda82
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Ya but the kid has no say in it and its punching a hole of flesh out. I'm not against it- I actually want to get my lo's done but SO won't have it

Quoting Bonneata:

Ear piercing is few min of pain compared to tattooing which is way more pain. I agree ladies tattooing a child is abuse someone needs to report these individuals
Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Why? Sorry I had my ears pieced when I was little.

Quoting mandapanda82:

Ya but the kid has no say in it and its punching a hole of flesh out. I'm not against it- I actually want to get my lo's done but SO won't have it

Quoting Bonneata:

Ear piercing is few min of pain compared to tattooing which is way more pain. I agree ladies tattooing a child is abuse someone needs to report these individuals

proudmommy690
by Christa on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Thats horrible! What a sorry excuse for a mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Well cuz some girls may actually not want it done- that's all

Quoting Bonneata:

Why? Sorry I had my ears pieced when I was little.

Quoting mandapanda82:

Quoting Bonneata:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN