Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother has her child tattooed. Disturbing Video.

Posted by   + Show Post

Youtube Link

I tried adding the video, but it won't work so you'll have to click this link.

WARNING: I didn't even watch this video, I can't and I won't. I won't even give you my honest opinion on what I think should be done to this "mother" for doing this to her CHILDREN. Yes, he is not the first one to have gone through this stupidity.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Replies (31-40):
mandapanda82
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Ya I'm not saying a tattoo is right at all!! I was just saying cuz the child really has no say in the matter... Like not ALL girls wants their ears pierced! And I'm sure none wana be tattooed too!! But piercing is minuscule matter compared to tattooing your child! Lol just a smidge!

Quoting Sarahb22:

Not really a tattoo is a needle going into you over and over and its forever. The ear rings can come out that child will always have it AND it will be all f'ed up because his skin will grow.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babygomez
by April on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:07 AM

I will not watch the video, but I did see still photos in another group, and that was enough for me! I just wanted to rip that baby from her arms and comfort him!!!!! :'(

SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Wrong on so many levels!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:09 AM

If this is the video from the boy in Cuba, I'm wondering if it was something to do with political ties or groups. 

Mrs.Velasquez
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Made me cry. I'm a softie for babies crying like that. I hope the bitch burns in hell. I'd like to get my hands on her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:24 AM

The pain from ear piercing and the pain from tattooing are not even comparable.  It's like comparing stubbing your toe and giving birth.  Very different and one is much worse than the other.

Quoting mandapanda82:

But really is you think about it, moms get their babies ears pierced. I don't think that's that big of deal, but it's kinda the same. And I don't judge parents who do that! Heck I wanted my girls ears pierced but SO won't let me

Pink.Frosting
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:25 AM

That stupid, stupid, idiotic woman.  Is this even in the U.S.?  I doubt it.

Fields456
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I didn't watch the video. But the whole thing makes me want to punch her in the face! I hope that poor child is taken away And given to someone who Actually loves him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jazz0201
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

That is the only appropriate response to this!!!!

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Excuse my language, but that was fucked up...

Lottie925
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM

How old was the baby? That is sickening! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)