Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is your birthday????

Will you do anything special?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Replies (11-20):
CelestialSong
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

June 8th :) I doubt we'll do much of anything. Although for my last birthday, hubby surprised me by making this huge obscenely chocolatey cake thing that I pinned on Pinterest and told him about months earlier but never thought he'd actually make. So that was awesome :) I might have to try that tactic again with something else this year, lol

aimesnyc
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:39 AM

It's coming up - Feb 10th!  My hubby always arranges everything for my birthday.  This year I am going to a Korean Day Spa with a few of my friends, and then I think he's arranged for us to go to a drag show. :)  He's trying to keep it a surprise, but I saw the Groupon in his email... lol.  Having dinner with his family on the day of my birthday.

Sharell8710
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM

It's coming up next month. I'll be turning 30 and I'm a little depressed about it. I don't think I'm going to be doing any but sulking in my bed with a book, a mug of coffee, and a box of tissues.

aniters
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
April 28th. I want to go to Cochella :D but most likely I wont...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:08 PM

6/30 and possibly. This year is my golden b-day!

AleaKat
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Sept. 12

Diner was all I needed. A nice evening out with my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommiofalilboy
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:16 PM
June 22 probably saying goodbye to my husband around then for a 7 month deployment.
robibuni
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:37 PM

May 29. I'll be 29.

We'll do what we do every year, which is special to me...going to visit my family in Louisiana! I enjoy it! We eat some crawfish, grill, I'm able to get a Cajun daiquiri, and visit with family I only get to see a handful of times every year! :)

cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM
July 27th,I have no idea what I'm. going to do
PEEK05
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:43 PM

July 24

Not likely.  Well, we may take a small vacation to Great Wolf Lodge or something fun as a family thing.  My husband's birthday is three days before mine, and we want to use his vacation pay sometime this year, so we might do something like that for our birthdays/for fun. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)