Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Did you get to it today?

Posted by   + Show Post

A shower?

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Replies (11-20):
momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Lol, your house sounds like mine! Does your 7yr old also leave the door open so you get cold? My 6.5yr old opens the door and all the cold air comes in. I'm constantly yelling for someone to shut the door.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Me too!! If i try to take one while everyone's awake either my 7 year old says he has to potty or dh says hurry the baby is hungry (which is code for i have something else i would rather be doing than playing with a baby)

Quoting momto1ryen:

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

MommyO2-6631
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol he forgets to close any door! The van door, the front door, his closet.... lol i tell him he was raised by monkeys

Quoting momto1ryen:

Lol, your house sounds like mine! Does your 7yr old also leave the door open so you get cold? My 6.5yr old opens the door and all the cold air comes in. I'm constantly yelling for someone to shut the door.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Me too!! If i try to take one while everyone's awake either my 7 year old says he has to potty or dh says hurry the baby is hungry (which is code for i have something else i would rather be doing than playing with a baby)

Quoting momto1ryen:

It's the alone that's the best! If I take one during the day my toddler has to join me. Sometimes at night I stay in so long the water gets cold.

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Dh didn't understand why i would take my showers in the middle of the night after ds2 was born. It was because it was the only time i could guarantee 15 minutes alone lol

Quoting momto1ryen:

Lol, this is how I felt the other night. Ds was so clingy and whiny and the baby cried most the day due to a nasty reaction to shots. I was holding a child ALL day long. Finally when everyone was asleep I got my shower and all I could think was....finally!!!

Quoting MommyO2-6631:

Yes.... finally!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

nope

kirstina
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Yes. I got one this morning. I take a shower every morning. My 4&5 year olds play eat breakfast. My 15 month old goes in her play pen.
angela.bouchard
by Angela on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Not yet :) I shower before bed time!

USMCwife0530
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM
This. It's only 7:15pm where I'm at.

Quoting shesliketx:

Not yet. I still have hope though!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yellownes8
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Yep after I put the kids to bed I did...it's a good way for me to unwind after a hectic day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viasacra18
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Nope still trying to get my sick little baby with pink eye to go to sleep and actually stay asleep :(
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

Yes

Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM
I take one every morning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)