Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playing at 3am......anyone else?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM
  • 8 Replies

Oh my!  Our Lil Chunker has daddy's internal clock!  hahahahaha.  I do believe he sleeps like his daddy and doesn't need much of it.  If he goes to sleep before 8:30pm then he is up b/w 2-3am PLAYING and then won't go back to sleep until around 5am.  **sigh**  This momma needs more coffee

drinking

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kirstina
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:27 PM
My dd will do that sometimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:29 PM

oh wow! I'm so sorry! My first son did that, too. How old his yours?

rHOPEb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:04 PM

He's a lil over 6mos now.  Our daughter did the same, but not as much.  He's done this for month now about 2-4x a week!

Quoting abra:

1CrazyCajun
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Yeah, my son did that. But most of the time, he'd just roll around in his crib, so I'd let him be. He'd usually go back to sleep on his own.

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yup my son did this as an infant and it only got worse into toddlerhood lol he's 2.5 now and I just started having to give him liquid melatonin at night other wise he only sleep 3-4 hours with no naps.

rHOPEb
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:18 PM

wow!  yea, my son thinks he doesn't need naps either!!!

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Yup my son did this as an infant and it only got worse into toddlerhood lol he's 2.5 now and I just started having to give him liquid melatonin at night other wise he only sleep 3-4 hours with no naps.

angela.bouchard
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, it's pretty exhausting. I went back to school full time when he was 12 months old. I had about 6 months where I only averaged about 2 hours of sleep a night during school :-/ it was terrible. Luckily I was taking online classes then. Now that I'm on campus and have to get up in the mornings it's not an option for either of us to be up in the middle of the night. So glad we found the liquid melatonin!

Quoting rHOPEb:

wow!  yea, my son thinks he doesn't need naps either!!!

Quoting angela.bouchard:

abra
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:39 PM

if he is just playing and not crying, I just let them at that age. :-)

Quoting rHOPEb:

He's a lil over 6mos now.  Our daughter did the same, but not as much.  He's done this for month now about 2-4x a week!

Quoting abra:

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)