Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Does your baby have any of these problems?

Posted by   + Show Post

Eczema

Asthma

Sensitivity to dairy (either by formula, solids he eats or if you eat/drink it and you're breastfeeding)

Reflux

Does your child have any of those?? Which ones? I'm just trying to figure out how common it is. All three of my kids either have or used to have these issues.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Replies (31-40):
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Both of my kids had/have everything but reflux. 

taraf529
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:30 AM

my 4mo has eczema.. i took him to an allergist to find out what the problem was but he came back negative on everything. i think it's because i never put lotion on him.. no one told me i had to. once i started putting lotion on him and stopped using wash with perfumes in it he's been fine..

Maevelyn
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

my oldest dd has eczema and asthma. and a peanut allergy and other allergies poor kid!!

expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM
My oldest had really bad reflux. My youngest has eczema and asthma when sick but it might be allergy related. We are seeing an allergist this month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Oh and they are all common
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aj_mom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My oldest get Eczema it been uncontrol for awhile.

emilyelephant
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM

None so far

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

zinniadaisy
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I had a couple who had mild reflux IMO just b/c for a time, they would spit up after almost every feeding, but it sorted itself out

emkirkley
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

My oldest still takes Prilosec (she's 11.5), she been on reflux meds since 9 weeks old.

She doesn't have any of the other and neither do my other two girls.

My middle DD has oral allergy syndrome (she has skin reactions only around her mouth--not on her hands or where it touches her other than her face) where she reacts to a few foods that are fairly acidic, but when they get in her stomach they process just fine.

merryvoice
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Eczema, sensitivity to dairy and she had reflux at 4 weeks. My doctor says these things are very common.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)