Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here. Kinda Long!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 17 Replies

Hello! Im new to CafeMom and this group. Feel free to message me or friend me! looking for some new mommy friends. Just wanted to share a little about myself. My name is Samantha. Im 23 and I have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy Mason. I live in Pennsylvania. Masons father and I are together but currently living separately due to financial situations, i guess you could kind of consider it a LDR because we are some 60-70 miles apart but come back tax time i hope we have enough saved up to FINALLY get our own place. i was living with my dad before DS was born but had to move in with my mom bc situations at my dads were just not good to be raising a baby. So im pretty far away from all my friends. I am a SAHM right now, living with my mom which is helpful but also stressful at times and its hard being so far away from Masons father and only being able to see him on weekends. he is working three jobs trying to save up for our own place, god bless his heart, so sometimes i only get to see him every other weekend and then the crap comes in where i feel like im raising our son alone right now , and depressed about being alone and by myself in the house all day. Mom works second shift so she is rarely here. but i know he is doing everything he can to have us together.  Just hoping it works out! Well thats enough about me. Thank you for reading and hoping to make some new friends or someone i can at least talk to! simple smile

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abra
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Welcome to the group!! Mason is such a handsome guy! 

My name is Abra. I am 29 and a stay at home mom to four kids ages 7, 4, 2 and 9 months. It's nice to meet you! 

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

MasonsMomma925
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting abra:

My name is Abra. I am 29 and a stay at home mom to four kids ages 7, 4, 2 and 9 months. It's nice to meet you! 

Thank You! Your little ones are precious and i love their names! Nice to meet you too!

babygomez
by April on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Best wishes to you & your little family! Your baby is adorable!!

welcome

MasonsMomma925
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting babygomez:

Best wishes to you & your little family! Your baby is adorable!!

welcome

Thank you so much!

abra
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM

So, what do you like to do for funsies?

Quoting MasonsMomma925:

Quoting abra:

Thank You! Your little ones are precious and i love their names! Nice to meet you too!

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm 23 . I have 3 little boys 5, 4, and 16.5 months(yes they are all mine:-))

Congratulations! He's super cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MasonsMomma925
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Honestly right now a whole lotta nothing! Lol jus taking care of little man. I moved about 2 hours away from my home town after he was born so I'm away from pretty much everyone and where I'm at I know absolutely no body and I'm in the middle of mountains and more mountains. It takes 35 minutes just to get to wal mart and a mall! So on the occasion my boyfriend comes up or friends come to visit I very rarely get out of the house anymore!

Quoting abra:

Quoting MasonsMomma925:

Quoting abra:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:37 PM

aww. Do you like to read?

Quoting MasonsMomma925:

Honestly right now a whole lotta nothing! Lol jus taking care of little man. I moved about 2 hours away from my home town after he was born so I'm away from pretty much everyone and where I'm at I know absolutely no body and I'm in the middle of mountains and more mountains. It takes 35 minutes just to get to wal mart and a mall! So on the occasion my boyfriend comes up or friends come to visit I very rarely get out of the house anymore!

Quoting abra:

Quoting MasonsMomma925:

Quoting abra:

MasonsMomma925
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Thank you! And congrats on your 3 little ones! Wow I bet you have your hands full with them!!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Hi! I'm Stephanie. I'm 23 . I have 3 little boys 5, 4, and 16.5 months(yes they are all mine:-))

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Oh yes I do lol!

Quoting MasonsMomma925:

Thank you! And congrats on your 3 little ones! Wow I bet you have your hands full with them!!

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)