Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattooed Mamas!

Posted by   + Show Post

How many do you have? Feel free to share pictures!

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Replies (31-40):
shortyali
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I have 5 right now. I have a green heart on my right front hip, a scorpion on my lower back, an orchid on my left foot, DS1's name/foot print/dob on my right shoulder and a pink ribbon next to the foot. I was going to get DD's name/foot print/dob but found out I was prego so cancelled that appt. So around tax time next year I will be getting hers and Anthony's.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adwarfstar
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I have a couple smaller ones. would have my next one had i not gotten pregnant, but i'll get that one and a few more some other time. :)

emilyelephant
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I have 2, the one on my arm was done badly and half needs to be redone or covered,  I can't find a picture of the one on my hip before it was attacked by stretch marks.

Aireeahnah
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

3.  Finishing the chest piece after breastfeeding, and many more. I was never really the type for butterflies and flowers though...

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I'm not tattoo'ed, but I considered it after my miscarriage. Just don't think I can go through with it! Love looking at pictures though.

MasonsMomma925
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I have two. A butterfly with stars on my back I got for an 18th bday present and a flower like design on my wrist. Plan on getting another one for my little man after I'm done breastfeeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM
Very cool/ me neither..(butterflies & flowers) although on my foot I have an old school rose for my dd cuz her middle name which is zeta that's Portugal for rose.

Quoting Aireeahnah:

3.  Finishing the chest piece after breastfeeding, and many more. I was never really the type for butterflies and flowers though...

Megz93
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM

<No Subject>

don't have one yet, but BIL is paying for this on my right shoulder blade plus DS's name on outside curve. just curious, why do you have to wait until you're done BFing?
larissalarie
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:59 AM
I have 2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BWG_2013
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)