Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
I know its not a big holiday too most but for some odd reason my dad loves Groundhogs Day. So when of Groundhogs Day I was think of my dad. So I am planning to do a few groundhog crafts with the kids tomorrow and have them make happy groundhog day cars for my dad. I am trying to think of a groundhogs day themed snack but I am can't think of one. Anyways will you do anything special for Groundhogs Day?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
kirstina
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Have a very Happy Birthday tomorrow.

Quoting queen_k0302:

It's always been a big thing for me. That is my birthday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Nothing special here but daycare is doing a project :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ragitty
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM

My cousin just posted a pic of a pudding cup she made with a nilla wafer with an icing face poking out of the "dirt" that was the pudding and oreo crumbs on top. I thought it was cute :) She works at a montessori daycare with toddlers and that was their activity today

bi-polarmommy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:27 AM

call my sister, tell her happy birthday and ask if she saw her shadow

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:12 AM

GHD at home is just another day, but like other moms have said, the schools go all out..   both my kids had GHD week at school....

luckymomma08
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:46 AM

chilli dogs! and felt ground hog puppets  while telling the story of the day :) i have a 2 and 4 year old so this is what we are doing..

erikays
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
I didn't even know it was ground hogs day..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaslilmen
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Its my Great Gandpa's birthday, so I plan on giving him a call and seeing how he's been doing. Other than that nothing special

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I forgot it was Groundhog's Day until yesterday lol. Nothing special, just another Saturday.

Bellsbabyboys
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:06 AM

LOL how many of you live in the area of the actuall happenings? I do and the town goes nuts every year. Im planning on staying home and staying warm considering its 9 degrees outside

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)