Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know its not a big holiday too most but for some odd reason my dad loves Groundhogs Day. So when of Groundhogs Day I was think of my dad. So I am planning to do a few groundhog crafts with the kids tomorrow and have them make happy groundhog day cars for my dad. I am trying to think of a groundhogs day themed snack but I am can't think of one. Anyways will you do anything special for Groundhogs Day?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Replies (31-34):
MDWife12
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

The only reason I like it is because I KNOW that spring is almost here lol :) It doesn't matter whether the groundhog sees his shadow or not, you know that by this point we are ALMOST DONE lol :)

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I didn't even no it was groundhogs day today until I got onto facebook, but no we don't do anything special.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
IndigoRose
Our dog is so happy with her new house!
Today at 1:34 PM
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Sure...  It's also Imbolc,---the first day of Spring, Brighid's day, according to Pagan lore...  Brighid is an Irish goddess of children, women and smithcraft... 

But, it sure didn't look like Spring out there, in N.E. Ohio:  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!,---12 degrees and 6 inches of blowing snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChristinaR
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:59 AM

THANK GOD, i am soo tired of them calling off school for a flurrie.. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)