Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Security item?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
  • 26 Replies
Does your baby have a security item? Blanket? Stuffed animal? What exactly is it and what's he/she call it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicole1357
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Yes all three of mine had a security stuffed animal. My son had a bear named Booboo. My daughter had a pig named piggy. My youngest has a frog, but she hasn't named it. 

Our God is healer, awesome in power!

abra
by Abra on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:18 PM

For my girls it was their pacifier (binkie). My first son changes his up every couple months. It was a paci or a bottle, now it is a hat. He's two and wears his hat all the time! I finally just bought him a really nice knit beanie. :-) With my youngest, I am still his comfort "item". He doesn't breastfeed anymore, but he doesn't take a paci either. He just likes the be held when he needs comfort. :-) 

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Yes, blanket : )

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:28 PM

My dd has this blanket/stuffed animal thing that she still sleeps with and she just calls it her baby.  My ds doesn't really have a security item.

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM

a blanket 

randhferedinos
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes , me.
babygomez
by April on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:18 AM

Yes, both of my kids do. I don't have a recent photo of my son with his, this was a few months ago. It has a bear's head on the other side of it, and his name is 'BB'. My daughter's has a giraffe's head, and her name is 'Raffi'. :)

amy1763
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Marlee has a pink/brown pig, she holds it so tight and squuezes it. She doesnt talk yet.

momma2b2008
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Unfortunately no they don't. I think if they did it would make some things a lot easier.
Fields456
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Dd (almost 7) has always had her ducky. It's one of those 12x12 little blankets that has a duck head on it. Ds ( 16 months) has just started carrying around his blue blanket he looks like Lionel ( sp?) from Charlie Brown
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)