Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies
Does your baby have a security item? Blanket? Stuffed animal? What exactly is it and what's he/she call it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Replies (21-26):
Ultra_
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM

All three of my kids did and still do. They're 8, 6 and 4 and still do. The two girls have a purple and pink platypus. My son has an Arthur and DW doll, but he calls DW "babydoll".

PrOuDaRmYWiF08
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

He has a elephant pillowpet(Ellie) and blue teddy bear (Teddy). He has to have them both to sleep and often carries them around, he sucks in the tags! Lol, the one on Ellie is completely gone now from so much sucking. So now he just sucks on Teddy, lol. He has had them both since birth.
ZsMommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Baby blanket that was originally my baby blanket.

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Nope:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:13 AM
No, I guess she never needed one. She never wanted a pacifier, never had a go to stuffed animal or blanket, etc. I guess she views me as her security item, or else she just has no need of one. Lol
Summerlion1123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:42 AM
My baby likes to hold my hand. She automatically reaches for it now when she's put to bed or gets upset. Completely adorable but also very inconvenient. She also likes daddy's shirt at bed time.

My oldest sometimes decides he needs to carry around a stuffed animal, and sometimes not.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)