Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your baby have a security item? Blanket? Stuffed animal? What exactly is it and what's he/she call it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Replies (11-20):
leinaala09
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM

My daughter has her burp rags. We call them burpie. If she doesn't have it when she wants it, then all hell will break loose. 

thefiregoddess
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Blanket with ducks with flapping wings.
I still have my baby blanket.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
squeekers
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM

our dd was given a blue jean patchwork teddy bear set (poppa bear, momma bear and baby bear) at her birth from her great grandmother. fast forward 16 yrs, and she still has the bears and the lil one sits on her bed side table.

opinionatedmom
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:51 PM

his blankie which is a blanket with a stuffed animal head on it.  he calls it his blankie. he played with it when younger put it on his head alot and if me or daddy doesn't feel good he brings us his blankie to sleep with.  oh and he has his thumb too. but he only sucks it now when he is going to sleep. once he is asleep it falls out of his mouth. if he sort of wakes in the night he finds his blankie and thumb and goes back to sleep on his own.

SewingMamaLele
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM

my boys didn't  form attachments to objects until after weaning.  they're always changing up their favorite things.

dolphingurl1286
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM

My 5 1/2 year old daughter has a blanket she carries everywhere except school. She calls it blankie. It was actually a Christmas present to me during her first Christmas. But she took it and I never got to use it. Here is a picture of both kids covered up with it. My 2yr old doesn't have anything like that.

aimesnyc
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM

He used to have little blankies he liked to suck on that we called silkies.  But we took them away when my hubby decided that they were too germy. :( 

Now he has a little bear blanket that he likes to snuggle with.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM

All my girls had there fleece blankets.

kbutton24
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM

My DD uses my blankie from when I was a child. 

alexislovesjr
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

nope. non of my kids have had a security item.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)