Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Wipes: What kind do you buy and how do you decide?

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you stick to a particular brand of wipes?

Options:

Specific brand/same as the diapers I use

First ones I see

Whatever's cheapest/on sale/have a coupon for

I experiment to see what I like best

Other (explain)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 102

View Results

There have seen a lot of posts about diapers and what the best brands are, but I'm curious about wipes. I never knew how many types/options there were! As a first time mom of a 3 month old, I'm still experimenting with all the different brands and types to see what works best for me. How did/do you Mamas pick your favorite wipes?
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Replies (81-90):
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

babies r us, target and sam's club all have the "cloth" wipes as well, they are all almost identical

Quoting Scribbleprints:

The Parent's Choice (walmart brand) newborn "cloth" wipes are amazing (not the regular one--specifically the ones labeled "cloth").  I would pay MORE for these, as I haven't seen any other wipes like them (you can visiably tell the difference), but they cost less than anything else I've seen except the Parent's Choice regular wipes.   They are the best for gritty or dried on poop.  

I do also like the "Thick and Clean" wipes.  They cost a bit more but are nice when you don't want to get your hands dirty they really are thicker and that's really nice when you get "soupy poo". 

Apart from those two, and, Target's store brand, which is so thin that it rips while using it sometimes, so I don't see any significant difference between brands.  I do like the pampers wipes boxes..  I get one of those with the cute designs and then refill with cheaper ones. 

aarensmommy
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM

with my boys i just got the cheapest ones..they never had an issue with any

with dd she had issues with her bottom and i only use the cloth like wipes. the regular wipes irrate her butt. luckly parents choice has cloth like wipes that are simialar to pampers cloth wipes.

937mrsweaver
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:50 PM

PAMPERS SENSITIVE! best money can buy the are the best ones for babies sensitive skin

lulu9209479
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I use pampers sensitive, I started using them because I had coupons.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maddies_Mommy10
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I have to use pampers sensitive, anything else makes my daughters eczema act up. I also have to use pampers diapers for the same reason.

celticgodess
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Target, Target, Target all the way!  Diapers (we do cloth too) and wipes.  Wouldn't use Walmart wipes if they were giving them away and the others are too damn expensive 

Wonderfulmom314
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:30 AM

Parent's choice

Wonderfulmom314
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Congrats on the baby stork

merryvoice
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:36 PM
We get the Pampers Sensitive because it's what was given to us at our shower. I liked it and just stuck with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommaharper1127
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:28 PM
I LOVE Kidgets brand!! They are cheap but they are a good strong wipe & they smell really good too! I've used all different kinds & by far they are my favorite!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN