Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do people without kids do?

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 29 Replies
When they are at home together? We are snowed in and the kids are out. We have 6 kids and I am 24 weeks pregnant. We both work full time during the week and are always busy with the kids. Well today the stepkids went to their grandmas and my kids are at a super bowl party with their dad and our baby is in bed for the night. I thought we could enjoy some rare time together but we are just sitting on the couch bored to death. I actually woke the baby up to play with him so I would have something to do!! I wish he would come up with something, anything for us to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lcherniske
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:30 PM
4 moms liked this
Hmmm....if i can remember- sleep, make love, read, look on computer. Enjoy being lazy.
OliviaW.
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 PM

We watch movies.

sarah4gandh
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I'm having a rare alone moment and I've been on the computer, took a shower, made dinner for tomorrow night, and texted friends! It's ben nice, but I def feel like I should be watching or listening for my dd. I keep feeling like she is napping or something, even though she is with her grandparents! Lol

erikays
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:08 PM
We use to watch a lot of movies :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM
I know! I actually worry that when the kids are out of the house all grown that me and So will grow apart cuz we will be bored!
aimesnyc
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Watch a movie, have sex, play some cards or a board game, listen to some music and dance, talk...

GE1
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:12 PM

We used to sleep in, have a lot of time to clean, go out for dinner, laze around and talk or else just sit side by side on our computers

MrsWhite101610
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Before dd we had sex...constantly. even when I was pregnant so that was what we did to kill time lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrimmLotus
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Had fun and enjoy their time. We played video games, had friends over, drank, hung out, made love. Enjoyed having free time and extra money.

rosekit
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I love it when the kids are out somewhere! We talk, we go out to dinner, we play a game, have sex, watch a movie that isn't child appropriate, or just sit together and bask in the quiet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)