Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Did you cry when you found out you were pregnant? What did the tears mean?

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
  • 65 Replies

baby dust

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Yes. They were tears of fear, joy, worry, excitement... I was completely overwhelmed with all three.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphingurl1286
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM

The first time no, I was to shocked. The second time yes, we both did. We were both upset and not ready for baby number 2. But the upset feeling quickly left and I became excited. It took longer for my husband to become excited.

NoahsCoolMama
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, because I was happy. We tried for 10 years to get pregnant. Our son is a true miracle.

DDDaysh
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I did. They were tears of both joy and absolute terror.  I was so certain, until the moment I saw the pregnancy test, that I wanted a baby.  All of a sudden I was scared to death!  lol. 

aniters
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Yes they were tears of fear and sadness.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fallenstars
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM
First time no tears 2nd time I was terrified. I was just separated from my dh and was pregnant with his child. But we reconciled when I was 3 months. Long story
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbutton24
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

YES! we weren't expecting it at all but when I got the call I was THRILLED. I have been told most of my life that I would never be able to conceive. Proved them wrong!!

momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Only wit ds and they were tears of joy. We tried againg after dd, lost a baby and then took months to get preggo again. I was very happy.

alexislovesjr
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

First 2 times tears of joy. This 3rd time around they were sad tears. I was supposed to get my tubes tied in March. Oh well, I am happy now! :)

.KFeatherable.
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Yes. I was so scared because we were not trying and I had just made an appointment to get on birth control since breastfeeding and NFP was messing with my monthly cycle. I am still worried now that we have 2 weeks left til due date. I am not sure how my two boys are going to react to a new baby in the house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)