Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Please remind me...

Posted by   + Show Post
To never get involved in a CIO post!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Replies (21-23):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I stand by my opinions if someone doesn't like them that's their problem. Circumcision debates are the one's I like to stay out of : )

abra
by Abra on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Oh wow! Yeah, that is a full schedule!! We are doing great! Ben is taking microbiology and physiology this semester which keeps him busy enough. His labs are at night two days a week (he has a 3 hour biology lab which would have been cool excpet they don't do anything real! Like they had them doing cell graphs with m&ms! This isn't supposed to be super advanced class but still! I would have thought it would have been better then what Ophelia is learning in first grade! Anyhow, so he is doing that and working part time. I am home with the kids, and staying busy enough. Ophelia is at school during the day and I'm doing some preschool with Mira at home. Both the boys are teething right now (Jude is getting his second molars..ugh!). But I'm happy. I like to be busy! I am ready to see some sunlight, though! This time of year is such a drag! 

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I still have about two months until another break! Haha. School is busy. I'm in class 5 days a week right now. Just 3 hours first thing in the morning Monday-Thursday and Friday I have a four hour sociology class from 12-4. It feels nice to know I'm getting close to being done. :) How is everything with you?

Quoting abra:

How is school going for you? Coming up on spring break aren't you?

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Just not sure how else to respond to that ;) haha

Quoting abra:

Haha! Youre on a lol okay roll this morning! Sleepy? :-)

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Lol okay ;)

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I thought we had some hope over the weekend when it was actually sunny, at least over here for a few hours. Didn't you say he was in medschool? Lol I would expect that to be more advanced than M&M's too. I like being busy too. Since we don't have other kids for Brandon to play with we have him taking swim lessons twice a week and gymnastics once a week with other kids his age. Chris is with him most mornings while I'm in school but one of my friends with a daughter his age watches him 1-2x a week so he can be around other kids/adults. Teething is no fun! We just got Brandon sleeping more than 4 hours a night but he is waking up super early around 4AM most days. Unforunately this is the best he's ever slept lol so I can't complain too much.

Quoting abra:

Oh wow! Yeah, that is a full schedule!! We are doing great! Ben is taking microbiology and physiology this semester which keeps him busy enough. His labs are at night two days a week (he has a 3 hour biology lab which would have been cool excpet they don't do anything real! Like they had them doing cell graphs with m&ms! This isn't supposed to be super advanced class but still! I would have thought it would have been better then what Ophelia is learning in first grade! Anyhow, so he is doing that and working part time. I am home with the kids, and staying busy enough. Ophelia is at school during the day and I'm doing some preschool with Mira at home. Both the boys are teething right now (Jude is getting his second molars..ugh!). But I'm happy. I like to be busy! I am ready to see some sunlight, though! This time of year is such a drag! 

Quoting angela.bouchard:

I still have about two months until another break! Haha. School is busy. I'm in class 5 days a week right now. Just 3 hours first thing in the morning Monday-Thursday and Friday I have a four hour sociology class from 12-4. It feels nice to know I'm getting close to being done. :) How is everything with you?

Quoting abra:

How is school going for you? Coming up on spring break aren't you?

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Just not sure how else to respond to that ;) haha

Quoting abra:

Haha! Youre on a lol okay roll this morning! Sleepy? :-)

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Lol okay ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN