Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

HELP! My 6 month old

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:35 AM
  • 5 Replies

She Barely sleeps at all maybe 4-6 hrs a day and that groups of 15-30minutes :P her grandma is the only one who can get her to sleep for an hour to 3hrs and even she's been having issues getting Raven to sleep. My daughter is 6 months old lactose intolerant and she screams like a banshee. I cant get her to sleep she wont even stay asleep in my arms anymore. Im going nuts I don't know what to do!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MagickalMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:10 AM

my youngest hates sleep too.... I still havent been to bed yet and its 7 am, but when he does crash he stays asleep for 8 hrs now as long as I hold him hes 17 months old.

Could she be teething? thats what we are dealing with and when his sleep issues really kicked in. I suggest trying the hylands teething tablets. those  make my guy go down.

And funny, my baby is Draven (middle name Asher) we joke that we have a nocturnal kid because we named him after the Crow movie and a vampire (asher from anita  blake) LOL 

EvilAsh
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Talk to her pedi. Maybe she has stomach cramps, teething, gas, thrush? Who knows. Make an appointment.

edelweiss23
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Are you bf or formula feeding?

She could have reflux, or if you are nursing her there could be something you are eating that is hurting her stomach. If you are formula feeding, she might need to try a different kind.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MagickalMommy
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Quoting EvilAsh:

Talk to her pedi. Maybe she has stomach cramps, teething, gas, thrush? Who knows. Make an appointment.

agree with this

.I re  read your post, didnt register how little shes sleeping at first.

is her tummy hard?

My lo is also lactose intolerant. are you bfing? if so could it be your diet?

a chiropracter might also be able to help. if shes always been fussy maybe birth caused something to get out of alignment....

Mandi1992
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:46 AM

We've told the doctor all he said is to let her cry it out, we've even asked him a few times. We're formula feeding because I tried the bf and she just refused to eat she has a deep pallet and my nipple wasn't long enough. Right now we're feeding her Prosobee Soy Formula we have to use less formula per water ratio so she isn't constipated. Im at wits end she screams and screams and I just cant help her. We've tried using orajel and baby tylenol it does nothing we've been able to feel her teeth under her gums for over a month. :( screaming my brain literally hurts at this point

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN