Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Knocking over the trash can.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

Spencer is 1 and every time we have the trashcan out he knocks it over as soon as he sees it. We have been locking it in the bathroom, but today was trash day and my husband forgot to put it back in there after he took it out last night. So the first thing my son did today is knock the thing over. Thankfully, it was empty. Anyone else have this problem or is he just my strange little duck?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratupper
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM

My ds has never done that....he does love to knock over full cups though lol

babygomez
by April on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM

No, but he does try to take things out of it. Yuck! He's learning to stay away. :)

Cealleigh
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM
My DS (15 mo) can't resist picking up any drink container within reach. Usually it's just water, but there's has been a time or 2 he picked up an open beer. Try explaining to DH why Lil Man has beer breath.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jendawgrox2004
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Just as much fun to clean up, I'm sure.

Quoting lauratupper:

My ds has never done that....he does love to knock over full cups though lol

PEEK05
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

No sorry lol.

PEEK05
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:30 PM

UGH, mine will do this if it starts to get too full! Not as often as he did when he was a younger toddler though.

Quoting babygomez:

No, but he does try to take things out of it. Yuck! He's learning to stay away. :)

jendawgrox2004
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Spencer does that too. Once with my husband's beer. He's never actually gotten it to his mouth yet though.

Quoting Cealleigh:

My DS (15 mo) can't resist picking up any drink container within reach. Usually it's just water, but there's has been a time or 2 he picked up an open beer. Try explaining to DH why Lil Man has beer breath.

jendawgrox2004
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM

We have a lid so he can't open it, so he just knocks the whole thing over instead.

Quoting PEEK05:

UGH, mine will do this if it starts to get too full! Not as often as he did when he was a younger toddler though.

Quoting babygomez:

jendawgrox2004
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Not your fault, but thank you. Unless you are sneaking over here and teaching him to do it. LOL

Quoting PEEK05:

No sorry lol.

momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:35 PM

No sorry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)