Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

preschooler using her pants when mad?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
My 4 year old did has become extremely difficult the last month or sO. She did have an ear infection buts its cleared up now. So idk what her problem. I have tried talking to her to see if something is wrong that I don't know about. Nothing at home has changed. the most frustrating thing is Ashe is now pooping and peeing in her pants when she gets mad. If I send her to time out. If she doesn't get her way. Today she did it because I made her go to my sisters house. When I asked her why she pooped her pants she because she was mad. I don't know what to do. Any advice? Tips?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Do you clean her up? If so I would give her wipes and make her clean herself up. Other than that I'm not sure what to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I have tried that but she will stand in the bathroom and scream for me for over a hour. Today. I cleaned her up, gave her a full shower and made her take a nap. She doesn't normally take naps.

Quoting jen6807:

Do you clean her up? If so I would give her wipes and make her clean herself up. Other than that I'm not sure what to do.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I've never been through that, bump!

abra
by Abra on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Quoting la_bella_vita:

I've never been through that, bump!

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

Salem2012
by Anais on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Oh wow...i only have an 11 month old so i cant give any advice but good luck and bump!

jen6807
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM
That's how my daughter is too but I've heard it works for some kids.

Quoting kirstina:

I have tried that but she will stand in the bathroom and scream for me for over a hour. Today. I cleaned her up, gave her a full shower and made her take a nap. She doesn't normally take naps.

Quoting jen6807:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM
My ds did that. I just tried ignoring the situation and rewarded the good behavior. I would try explaining to her that she is a big girl and big girls don't do that. Have you tried making her stay in the dirty underwear for a bit so she can see how it feels? Just a suggestion. GL mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)