Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Jacob e.n.t.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
  • 13 Replies
We took jacob to e.n.t. he has fluid in his left ear n the dr.want to see him back may.he w.t. 23 n his h.t. they did not do.i pray the fluid goes away n no talk about tubes in may we will just wait n see.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Good luck <3

abra
by Abra on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:17 PM

praying for you. ((hugs))

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Thank ya
kirstina
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Praying the fluid goes away. However don't worry to much about tubes they are not a big issue. My son had them put in the day after his first birthday. I had them put in 2-3 times as a kid.
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Quoting kirstina:

Praying the fluid goes away. However don't worry to much about tubes they are not a big issue. My son had them put in the day after his first birthday. I had them put in 2-3 times as a kid.

Thank you !!
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM

GL momma! They talked tubes with both my kiddos because of numerous infections, but at 15 months or so they stopped so I never had to. Hope it goes well for you too.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Quoting momto1ryen:

GL momma! They talked tubes with both my kiddos because of numerous infections, but at 15 months or so they stopped so I never had to. Hope it goes well for you too.

thank you
mommy to two boys,
Tyler
Aug 9th,02
Jacob
dec 28,11
jridgill
by Sapphire Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Try not to worry! My oldest got them when she was a little over a year old. They are now talking about Doing it for my 4 yr old. Hopefully not.
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Ill try not too.o wow..

Quoting jridgill:

Try not to worry! My oldest got them when she was a little over a year old. They are now talking about Doing it for my 4 yr old. Hopefully not.
JoeyJrsMomma
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Good luck and I hope it goes away on it's own. Don't stress too much if they do talk about tubes though. My son got them at 14 months and though it was really stressful on me, it was not bad for him and as soon as we got him home that day and laid him down for a diaper change, the difference was amazing! He hated laying down because it hurt his ears so bad and that day he laid there and had such a look of amazement on his face! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN