Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he wont stop crying

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  • 9 Replies
And I feel bad. He's such a fussy baby and its soooo frustrating!! He's 5 months old and if your not playing with him he likes to cry. Scream for that matter. He has reflux but is on meds. He can be content by himself but its not long. 10 minutes tops.... I just don't know what to do anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Oden123
by New Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:40 AM

My son had acid reflux but wisent fussy. He may just be very clingy. That's how my son was n still is at 2 he may need different meds. Call dr if nothing's wrong crying never hurt he will sooth himself

Alyssa1988-21
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:47 AM
I know u said he is on meds for reflux but try dr browns bottles they work miracles.
And u know sometimes you just have to put him down and walk away. When my soon to be 3 year old was born and it was just me and him all he would do is scream and cry when anybody else walked in the room he was just the best baby boy ever. He still just screams if its just me trying to take him somewhere. Idk what to do sometimes but its getting better slowly but surely.
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:03 AM
Is he breastfed or formula fed?
jhuston
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Formula.... I can't breast feed because of the meds I'm on

Quoting Junebaby18:

Is he breastfed or formula fed?

expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM
My oldest had really bad reflux and we had to change the meds a couple times till they worked right and he ended up on a prescription formula. I would ask about a different medicine or formula. You can also try wearing him to calm him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:10 AM

My son used to do the same thing. Is he sitting up unsupported yet? I used to pull out some pans and a spoon for him to hit the pans with. And if you have the money we also got a jumperoo he loved to be in while mommy was busy. but save that for when your busy like a special activity

fortressmom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM

My 2nd babe was that way, very clingy. Best thing I invested in was a carrier to wear her in. She was happy and close to me while my hands were free for older DD and chores.

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Quoting jhuston:

Almost all medication is bf safe. Most drs don't know anything regarding if a medication is safe to take while bf.
PEEK05
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)