Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

What's your favorite part on a baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

Babies are just plain cute to begin with, but what are some of your favorite parts on a baby? Chubby legs? Little tiny piggies? A button nose? Their soft hair? Soft skin? or maybe even their "baby" smell? Notice I didn't say "diaper" smell, LoL. Or, it might even be a birthmark that makes your baby unique! 

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Replies (51-55):
LilyFlair
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM

my gos duaghters belly button looks like a cinnibun so that on her, but normally their soft fuzzy heads. I can cuddle a baby till the cows come home, rubbing their fuzzy widdle heads, mm that baby smell. I sound super creapy lol. I just wuv babies so much!

jhslove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I love her chubby little thighs.....I can never resist giving them kisses when she's on her changing table. Same thing with her belly.   :)

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Eyes!

msgarcia31212
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Their tiny little feet ( :
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JT95687
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I love all of my babies :D... but my favorite parts are their cheeks, kissy lips (they get that from me) and their bellies to razzbelly!!!!   Least favorite: diaper parts and their feet once they start walking (P.U. stinky!!! :P )

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Our Angel Babies (forever loved and forever missed)
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)