Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how messed up is this!!

Posted by   + Show Post
I took my daughter to the doctors yesterday for her second month checkup, got her un dressed to get her weight there were other people in the same room that I was in with there 9 Month old i put her on the scale she was 13.8 the nurses were like Omg she's a lil chunky!! Then pointing at the 9 month old saying she's only 17 pounds.. I don't care about that other baby my baby looks fine i think and healthy..do you think that was rude? This is coming from a nurse when i asked her if the table was clean and she said she did not know..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Replies (31-40):
Ginnygurl97
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Atten: captaincw322 and OP too :-)

Here's another one. He's sitting in his carrier. He's almost 8 weeks and weighs 7-9.
Ginnygurl97
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:54 PM

And here's one w me and my older son :-)
shjchica
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I think she's freaking adorable and I could just squeeze her!! OMG! lol my DD was 7lbs 5oz when she was born. She's a month old and is now 8lbs 4oz, only way we know is we had to bring her in for a weight check because we switched formulas...but in that same month she's also grown just around 3 inches...went from 19.5" at birth to just shy of 22.5" at a month old. She goes the 12th of next month for her 2 month check up and shots! She eats 4oz every 4 hours or so, she's eating pretty well. Trust me, you're little girl looks fine, healthy, and well cared for! LOL I love chubby cheeks on a baby!

miley113012
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:03 AM
She sounds really cute.. Thank you

Quoting shjchica:

I think she's freaking adorable and I could just squeeze her!! OMG! lol my DD was 7lbs 5oz when she was born. She's a month old and is now 8lbs 4oz, only way we know is we had to bring her in for a weight check because we switched formulas...but in that same month she's also grown just around 3 inches...went from 19.5" at birth to just shy of 22.5" at a month old. She goes the 12th of next month for her 2 month check up and shots! She eats 4oz every 4 hours or so, she's eating pretty well. Trust me, you're little girl looks fine, healthy, and well cared for! LOL I love chubby cheeks on a baby!

miley113012
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Awww...omg he is too freaken cute

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Here's another one. He's sitting in his carrier. He's almost 8 weeks and weighs 7-9.

Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:10 AM
She is beautiful. Chubby babies are usually cuter to me anyway. My little girl is tiny. I want her to have chunky little legs I can nom on.
miley113012
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM
Thank you

Quoting Mrsfarr:

She is beautiful. Chubby babies are usually cuter to me anyway. My little girl is tiny. I want her to have chunky little legs I can nom on.

erikays
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:40 AM
She's adorable :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ginnygurl97
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Thank you. We like to think so :-)

Quoting miley113012:

Awww...omg he is too freaken cute

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:38 AM

My ds was 12 lbs when he was 4 weeks old.Hes just a big boy. Your baby looks good to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)