Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

grumpy baby.

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
Last night my 16 month old scream med and cried for over an hour. I tried everything I could think of to comfort her but she was angry no matter what I did. After the hour. I was so lost and I didn't know what to do. She was grabbing her ear so I gave her Motrin and 20 minutes later she finally settled down. I took her the doctor this morning thinking it was an ear infection but her ears are clear.she is extremely grumpy today. That may be in partly because she didn't really go to sleep until 2am. I will admit that's why I am grumpy today. She is getting a 3rd tooth in on the bottom so maybe its from teething. But I am really not sure because havent ever seen her in so much pain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:16 PM
The teeth and ears share nerves so its possible her ears hurt because of that. Hope she feels better soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Quoting KylersMom8-16-7:

The teeth and ears share nerves so its possible her ears hurt because of that. Hope she feels better soon.

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM

:( My son is having a rough day too. We were up between 3am and 5am last night since he had a nasty cold :/ I hope your little one feels better soon.

kirstina
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Mine was up from 9am til 2am.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

:( My son is having a rough day too. We were up between 3am and 5am last night since he had a nasty cold :/ I hope your little one feels better soon.

erikays
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Maybe she was just extremely tired, that's how my daughter gets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirstina
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
In don't know but she is sleeping now as grumpy this evening which I am very Thankful for because I have my sisters 15 month old, 2 years old and 8 and 12 year old. I don't have time for grumpy.

Quoting erikays:

Maybe she was just extremely tired, that's how my daughter gets.
me-n-mygirls
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
growth spurt??
teething could be the reason...
maybe just crabby due to being in pain and not resting well...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:08 PM

mine is a pissed off, hitting, biting and crying wench when she is cutting teeth, and they ALL but two have been coming in since October. She literally has a full mouth.  Teething tablets, chewing on a frozen bagel, and ear plugs for you help.  It sucks, for mine, it usually only lasts a day or two and then she's back to normal for a few more days...then another one comes in :)

kryysteez
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Did she have ANY recent VACCINES?  They can make children VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.  They can also be causing damage.  I hope she gets better soon or I would take her to a HOMEOPATHIC doctor , he will probably admit its the vaccines, and give a nosode to help her.  Your standard doctor will almost never admit its the vaccines.  Vaccines are their bread and butter from the damage they cause.

kirstina
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Her last vacs were back in Nov. So I am guessing they aren't the problem.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)