Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So this debate has me going crazy....

Posted by   + Show Post

Rear face or forward face...what are you doing and why?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (101-110):
Salem2012
by Anais on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Holy crap lol how many inches is he now? Mine was 30 inches in December. He has his check up in March so im thinking 31 inches by then.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Mine out grew his my ride 65 by height forward facing at 2.5 lol 

Quoting Salem2012:

Mine is big but i dont think he'll out grow his seat any time soon...at least i hope not lol it rf til 40lbs! and he's 23lbs.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

My son was forward facing before 2 but he has always been very big for his age and out grew his seat before we expected. Lol 

CafeMom Tickers
Rhiannon92
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:07 PM

I live in Florida. I rearfaced until my son was 2 years old. He has been forward facing for a couple months now though.. I'm thinking about switching back to rearfacing.

Why? because it is safest to rearface as long as possible. As long as you are following the law, I don't care what you or any other parent does though. I just like to go above and beyond for my son..like a pp said "My child is not the bare minimum".. Pretty soon the laws will change regarding how early you can switch to FF and this won't even be an issue.

mystearica
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Front faced before one only cuz my father night the stupid pos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kaleahs-Mommy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I have a 4 month old we put her facing the rear and i also have a 2 n 1/2 yr old step son he faces forward

Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:45 AM

My child is currently in her infant carrier rearfaced of course. When she exceeds the seat limit she will be foward faced in her convertable seat. Did the same wiht my first child

angela.bouchard
by Angela on Feb. 15, 2013 at 7:39 AM

39 inches

Quoting Salem2012:

Holy crap lol how many inches is he now? Mine was 30 inches in December. He has his check up in March so im thinking 31 inches by then.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Quoting Salem2012:

Mine is big but i dont think he'll out grow his seat any time soon...at least i hope not lol it rf til 40lbs! and he's 23lbs.

Quoting angela.bouchard:

My son was forward facing before 2 but he has always been very big for his age and out grew his seat before we expected. Lol 

Salem2012
by Anais on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Oh wow very tall. 

Quoting angela.bouchard:

39 inches

Quoting Salem2012:

Quoting angela.bouchard:

Quoting Salem2012:

Quoting angela.bouchard:

CafeMom Tickers
almondpigeon
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:44 AM
My first 3 RF until 1 year, which was the recommendation. My 4th RF until 16 months. My youngest is only 12 weeks old, so it won't be an issue for a while.
Nicholy10
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I rearface until my child outgrows the hieght/weight of the convertible seat, then we foreward face. 

Dragonmamas
by Ari on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Rear Face. Because I value my child's life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)