Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

Valentine's Day Post-- Where did you meet your significant other?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 27 Replies

falling in love

Was it attraction at first sight?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygomez
by April on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM

In high school, my freshman year (1996).

It definitely was attraction at first sight.

Marimaru
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

We met on the interwebs.  It wasn't attraction at first site, but we became friends very quickly.  We were in an anime forum (I signed up because I was bored, and the next morning, he messaged all of the newbies because he was bored, lol).

About a year later the attraction started (a year of talking almost daily, and playing online games together and such).  A few months after that I drove from California and he drove from Washington and we met in Oregon :).  That was almost 11 years ago, and we've been married for almost 6 years.

CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

At a high school get together and yes it was attraction, lust love... Whatever yosee ant to call it at first sight, we married a month later.

baby7810
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM

church and no LOL not till i realized he had a motorcycle, then i bacame more interested :)

sissy852
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM
at work. I spied on him for 6 months. And after we accully sp talked we met jan of 2008 got engaged feb of 2008 and married sep of 2008
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RandiBear
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM

We met online when we were both 13 (he's only a month older than me) and I couldn't stand him. lol I couldn't stand MOST 13 year old boys, but he was worse because he had the anonymity of being online to his advantage...which meant he was a bigger butthead than he would have been in person. A couple years later we met again in another chatroom meant for role-playing. We started talking in private and realized who eachother were. It kind of amused us both. It was an easy, fast friendship that slowly became more emotionally attached. I was in a bad relationship with a very abusive man at the time. It got really bad and when I finally confessed to him how bad it was, he drove from Ohio to Florida to get me out of there. I fell in love with him, hard and fast...and we have been together for 6 years now, married for 4.

alandou
by April on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Online! Myspace to exact. I was attracted to him and vice versa. Our relationship took off very fast after the first time we met.
robibuni
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:50 PM

We met on Craigslist (2006). And yes, attraction at first sight :)

hplesha
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
We met from MySpace too. He responded to my ad. I was looking for a roommate. I told him i couldn't have him as a roommate and not want to date him. Yes i guess there was first sight attractions from us both.

Quoting alandou:

Online! Myspace to exact. I was attracted to him and vice versa. Our relationship took off very fast after the first time we met.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

At the pub he is playing at to night. And yes, it was. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)