Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day Survey: What do you think women want most today?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Flowers, chocolates, sex, jewelry, clothes, a card, a romantic dinner, to hear "I love you", a proposal, lingerie or a kiss?

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
robibuni
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I think most women (especially moms) just want to hear how much they're appreciated and loved. Saying something heartfelt like that means more than any physical gift.

MomofHDFandNWF
OK -- what is up with this white stuff AGAIN!?!? How the heck are we suppose to have an Easter egg hunt outside in 2 days with this snow?
Today at 10:53 AM
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:37 PM

What I want is a gift certificate to go have a "girls day" to be pampered... massage, facial, mani, pedi, the whole 9 yards!

MomofHDFandNWF
OK -- what is up with this white stuff AGAIN!?!? How the heck are we suppose to have an Easter egg hunt outside in 2 days with this snow?
Today at 10:53 AM
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I agree -- tell me how much you appreciate me, and then let me go away and get pampered...!

Quoting robibuni:

I think most women (especially moms) just want to hear how much they're appreciated and loved. Saying something heartfelt like that means more than any physical gift.

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM
A day off!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lauratupper
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I don't want anything.

CMGorham
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM

To hear I Love You

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I already know how much he loves me but I appericate everything he did to make this day special

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)