Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentines Day Survey: What's most important to you when choosing a significant other?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 12 Replies

Good looks, shared interests, intelligence, money, humor, sensitivity, romance, friendship, other?

.....Ophelia Grace...............Mira Lorne...............Jude Bennett.........Liam Daniel Baines.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
robibuni
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Of what you listed...intelligence! I really couldn't date an idiot.

frankiesma530
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM

sense of humor

CJsMommy92
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Honestly I've been physically attracted to very few of the man I've been with. I look for guys who are funny and smart. Looks fade but funny and smart last forever

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

CMGorham
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Sense of humor.

abra
by Abra on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM

priorities 

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM

My husband's values got my attention. I had never met a man (boy at the time) who thought the way he did. I knew he would make a good husband and father one day and boy was I right

wolfybaby
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM

ideals. my partner needs to share my ideals. i made a huge mistake marrying a man who wanted almost the opposite things in life than me. we didnt go anywhere, constantly battling over which direction to move. screw a perfect 10 bod, college education, or owning a car. if two people dont want to go down the same paths, it aint gonna work. 

also important to me is conversation, consideration, and humor. 

ACsLady
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Most important on my list was/is for his heart to belong to Jesus Christ, first and foremost.

Turtledoves
by Ruby Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:15 AM
Life styles and priorities. Dh immediately grabbed my attention because I was looking for something specific (I wanted a man who wanted a sahm/homeschooler wife and a big family) and he had to believe in God and such. My husband told me right before our second date that he wanted to warn me what he was looking for (the list above) because most women would find it offensive. I found it perfect! He was also pre-med at the time, showed that he was a very hard worker, and was very romantic. He was everything I was looking for.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by Jessica on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I think a sense of humor is really important because I am not a serious person for the most part. I think the most important thing is understanding. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't let me be me. And being attracted physically to the person is also important.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)