Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

fitting in your regular jeans

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 83 Replies

A facebook friend posted as her status, "whew!  finally able to fit in my "regular" jeans!!!"

she's 3 weeks pp.  that might the most depressing thing i've ever read. 

how long did it take you to fit back in your clothes?  my son is 12 weeks old...i've lost all the baby weight, but i still can't fit in my clothes comfortably yet.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amiesmomma
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM

hahaha Amie was six months old

I am still 8 or so pounds heavier than pre pregnancy

anxiousschk
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Depressing indeed.  

I've got 8 pounds to get to pre-pregnancy weight.  I have no idea when I will be able to fit into the jeans again. 

My first baby, I was 20 and wearing pre-pregnancy jeans within the week.  I was bigger to start with too.  

cpflum08
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I just had a friend post yesterday "Is it weird but it feels odd to wear pants without a elastic?" She just had her baby a week ago. I'm 3 months PP and was still wearing maternity pants till that post:/ so now I'm in my one and only pair of jeans that fit. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I could fit in mine right away but maternity pants were much comfier. I started out overweight though so my regular pants were still fatty fat. Lol
Mom2Just1
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I was fitting in them when I left the hospital. I lose weight quick and breastfeeding helps a lot!
shesliketx
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahahah!

I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old.

I still can't wear my jeans from before I was pregnant with my 3 year old! But I'm working on it!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilyelephant
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm almost 5 months pp and still have 20lbs to go.  I can squeeze into my size 0 prepreg jeans, and even button them (at least my fave pair), but would never be able to wear them.  I'm wearing size 4-6

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:10 AM
1 mom liked this

My first never, I had a new fit. My second and third withing 11 days.

jessicaaris
by Jessica on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

A few weeks maybe but not comfortably and I am still bigger than I was before having any kids. My body is just shaped differently now so my clothes fit differently.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Within 2 months. I was wearing my regular jeans until I was 8 months pregnant so I didn't have a whole lot to lose in terms of pant size after giving birth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)