Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

How did

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
  • 13 Replies

your dh or fiancee propose?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tuckermum
by Crysta on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:47 PM
We were driving to a restaurant and he asked me to get a cd out of his cd case. I was flipoing through it and he told me the 1st cd. I looked and there was a note that said will you marry me and a ring :).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
abra
by Abra on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:49 PM

He took me to the same park his dad proposed to his mom at. He pulled out the ring and said, "so, are you going to marry me or what?" 

babygomez
by April on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM

We're not married or engaged.

momto1ryen
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Lol, that's cute!

Quoting abra:

He took me to the same park his dad proposed to his mom at. He pulled out the ring and said, "so, are you going to marry me or what?" 

mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Took me to a bnb and proposed in front.of the fire place in our room. He was gonna do it at dinner but I.kept asking questions and it was cut early due to the fact that I was extremely nauseous... we were pregnant with our angel son at the time.
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM

He was actually trying all summer long but always got so nervous when the time came.

On my birthday I had a split shift and hubby was getting up from his night shift. We were in bed talking about our future and all the sudden he asked me if I would marry him.

CelestialSong
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:34 PM
He didn't. We talked about it here and there, but after we had been living together a little over a year we were out walking and it came up again and we decided to pick a date and go for it :) We ordered rings a week later - I guess "engagement" rings but we each have one and we used them when we got married too. We've never been super traditional :)
robibuni
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

We were at my MIL's one afternoon, and I was doing some Russian homework (I was an undergrad at the time) on the couch, and out of nowhere he comes out of his mom's kitchen (he'd been telling her what he was gonna do while I was occupied and busy), tells me to stop doing my homework for a sec, and gets down on one knee with a ring and his family watching from the kitchen, lol.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

In a hotel room filled with candles and roses

Nicole1357
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM

On Valentines Day!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)