Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

SAHMs

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:31 AM
  • 75 Replies
2 moms liked this

If you are a SAHM, do you get dressed everyday even if you don't have to leave the house? I do not. I don't see the point if I'm going to be doing housework, cooking and taking care of the LO. You'll be lucky if I answer the door with a bra on (ok, I wouldn't really do that without my apron on, ha!), let alone answer it at all!

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sama2Mamma
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Nope but I'm sensitive to fabrics. Can't stand to be in jeans longer than I need to. In summer I wear mainly dresses and then I get dressed everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bertha21
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:34 AM

I do! lol I like looking good for myself.

angela.bouchard
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:37 AM

I don't when I'm home. I'm glad I'm on a schedule now though with classes every morning. I'm dressed and ready first thing and then I have the rest of my day to spend with LO after class.

momNstinks
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:38 AM
I get dressed everyday...but normally comfortable clothes and nothing dressy. My 5 month old throws up on me several times a day so I'm constantly changing clothing.
littlemonaghan
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:13 AM
Yes. Not make up but jeans, bra and shirt.

I accomplish way more when I'm dressed for the day. When I stay in pajamas nothing gets done...like today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Keda84
by Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:16 AM
1 mom liked this
No I don't get dressed unless im going out or someone is coming over.
mgm_5
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Nope!
USMCwife0530
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Most of the time I do. I usually wear jeans or shorts and a tee, but I try and make myself look presentable in case I ever have any surprise visitors or I remember I gotta make a run to the store or something. Only time I stay in pjs is if one of my boys is sick and I don't need to be out and about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SarineLewis
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I do. I like the have the window blinds open. Plus I feel better for some reason. Plus I sleep in just my bra and undies. Pretty chilly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen6807
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Not usually because I do house work and play with Lo all morning then when I put him down for s map I workout and take a shower. So be the time 3 rolls around I don't see a point in getting dressed unless we are going somewhere.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN