Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was the last thing you bought for YOU?

Posted by   + Show Post

credit card

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Replies (31-40):
shjchica
by Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:30 PM

I've been thinking about buying some stuff from there. Do their sizes run true? I have a hard time buying clothes w/o trying them on because sometimes sizes aren't true and run small and/or big.

Quoting sadiebug1228:

I LOVE zulily! They always have such cute stuff for women! And of course kids lol

Quoting angela.bouchard:

A few dresses from zulilly. It had been a while before that though.

MrsKoolaidPunk
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 AM

A $2 cup of coffee this morning. As far as material items? I bought myself a dress last summer. lol

alandou
by April on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Um...probably my shimmy belt for belly dance class last summer.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shannzuno
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Night sky ergo baby carrier, smoked cheese spread, 20$ worth of girl scout cookies :) haha food is what i buy "special" for me. Oh and once we get closer to summer and my due date, getting some nice nursing clothes. (Only had a few bras that i overwore with ds) this time around i want nicer and better fitting stuff haha
Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:06 AM
I bought 2 small horse shows today at an antique store to put on 2 red neck wine glasses and sometime this week I will be purchasing a new iPhone screen since I shattered mine about an hour ago. And new bare minerals foundation sometime this week because I am alsmot out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlemonaghan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Frosted flakes lol
GremlinMom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:13 AM
A lot! Lol, I've been neglecting many of my needs and splurged with income tax. :) clothes was the last thing I bought for me.
briebaby123
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I had found out some angering news....
So I took my dd, and we went to PetSmart and got a Parakeet (WITHOUT asking hubby)
HAHA! 

Caitlyn137
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:11 AM
I bought a pair of work pants before I found out I was prego . My daughter is six months lol
MamaScho88
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Lol That's funny, I never buy for me, always for the kids or my husband...I think the last thing I bought for myself was a snickers bar last week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)