Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
Luvmybooskies
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I discovered Target's diapers with my youngest. I wish I would have thought of trying them  with my oldest! I think they are great diapers. With my oldest I used Pampers then Huggies. IMO Target's diapers are very similar to Huggies. The only reason I started to use them was because my friend did with her son.  I changed him a few times and realized how good they were, she said she was happy with them, so that's what I used when our youngest was born.

sikkr
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
We use pampers but anything will do as long as it keeps dd dry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Luvs and then pampers... I could never do cloth.

Marimaru
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I like huggies, but my 2nd is usually pampers.

But... if it covers the tushie and doesn't leak, I don't much care...

IncognitoOne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Cloth first

As far as disposables go though, pampers

ceckyl
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Quoting xredstarsx:

Cloth is the best!!!! For my family anyway.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Cloth! Kirkland is the best disposable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dragonmamas
by Ari on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I prefer Parents Choice. The fact that they're super cheap is just a bonus!

Target brand is my second choice:)

Paigesmommy78
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I use whatever on sale or store brand most of time it's CVS brand cuz I Work there and get a pretty good discount
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emkirkley
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:29 PM

We use cloth and disposable mixed...that said, since Pampers changed their diapers a few years ago, my kids cannot wear anything made by them because they immediately break out in a blistering rash.  Huggies and the Sam's Club diapers are what we default to because they don't break the kids out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)