Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (41-50):
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I Use target brand and and white cloud (walmart brand)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Adams_Rib
by Katie on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Cloth
MomOfTwo0713
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Huggies and luvs are my favorites.
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Cloth and pampers, I'm not passionate about it though, lol

JTnJT
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I would have loved to be able to cloth diaper.   The nearest service to us, wants an extra $40 (on top of the $120 monthly fee) to deliver as far out as we are.  (which unfortunately makes using the service considerably more expensive than buying the disposables....and we just couldn't afford the difference in expense.)   I looked on line when my oldest was born, and bought a "starter kit"  that had 5 cloth diapers, and a little Velcro cover thing to go over top....but for the life of me I could not figure them out....they had this twist sewn into them, and every time I would try to get them on her...the twist of fabric would be so bulky between her legs....it just didn't even look comfortable.....so I've stuck it out with the disposables!

fah
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Pampers second choice would be cuddlers, haven't bought any cuddlers thou!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandapanda82
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I love huggies- but get target if I'm on a budget
BakinMom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I get Huggies. When my little guy was a newborn i didn't seem to notice a difference, but by the time he was having actual poops I found pampers always leaked out the side and up the back. If you pick up both Huggies and pampers the is more to the Huggies diaper than there is to a lot of others. Costco usually has Huggies on for a pretty good deal.

bebe_ju-rah
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I've always used Pampers with dd (who is 6 now and way out of diapers lol) so I started DS in them as well but he leaks out of them. I switched him to huggies and haven't had a problem...plus they're cheaper, win/win! lol
mollysmom328
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Cloth but if I need to use sposies I use 7th Generation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)