Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (51-60):
crystalplus1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I love the target brand. Its one of the only brands he will not soak through at night, then it would have to be huggies, but they cost to much.  I used to use prefolds and covers to, but we don't have a washer anymore so it makes it a bit hard.

flor719
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Bambo Nature!

flor719
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:15 AM

Oh I thought we were talkmg disposable - I use Gdiapers and think they are the best!

tansyflower
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:17 AM

i make my own cloth diapers so i dont have a "brand"...but if i had to choose a inexpensive sposie brand i really like the target diapers.  way better than parents choice :)

AleaKat
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM
LUVs is the best for the money.

White cloud and patent choir absolutely suck! Might as well wrap baby's butt in a thin paper towel.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamabens
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Cloth is my one and only choice!

BabyFruit Ticker

XOXOnBubbles
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Every baby is different.  Some diapers fit some babies better than others.  My friends baby is chubby and LUVS work great for her.  My son was a skinny baby and LUVS gave him a rash.  I say use whatever works best for YOUR baby! 

My favorite disposable diapers are the Kirkland Signature ones from Costco.  I will get Huggies or Pampers if there is a really good coupon or sale, and I have also used Parent's Choice from Walmart and Target brand. 

My favorite for newborns are the Pampers Swaddlers.  When my little girl was super tiny and had to wear Preemie diapers they were the only ones that didn't leak. 

liz1982549
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM
We are switching to cloth, but the disposables I like are huggies snugglers, I think that is what they are, u get less in a box they are really soft!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTasha1003
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Even though we do not cloth diaper... I think cloth is the best :P

We get pampers or store brand...

Bonneata
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:07 PM
I do cloth diapers but when I need to use disposable diapers I like the kidgets family dollar brand or Huggins.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)