Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babies Babies

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (61-70):
expectantmom81
by Erin on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM
Luvs then stop n shop brand
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashcarter22
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Luvs.huggies didnt work for either of my kids.
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM

The only diaper we don't use is huggies, it gives dd a rash. otherwise we're not that brand loyal

tommyfan5
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM

huggies and nothing but(my DD is allergic to most other kinds)

malexander2009
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Pampers Baby Dry

Foleygirl24
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:48 PM

We used Huggies for DS. Pampers leaked on him all the time. Just happened to be what worked for us.

emilyelephant
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:09 PM

We use Luvs...my friend used Luvs but they started leaking when her son got older.  Whatever works, there's no use in spending a ton of money on something that your kid is going to crap in.
We've ordered some cloth diapers but they are taking forever to get here

mewebb82
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Cloth!

jwkaye
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Simply right or huggies. I think it's silly that some moms are so passionate over diaper brands. So long as they hold everything in, what's the big deal?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CBMomma42
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM

We use either Luvs or White Cloud from Walmart. Our little one is almost 5 months and we dont' really use that many diapers. We buy a pack of 36 once a week. He wears size 3.  I have tried all brands from most stores. I find the off brands like White Cloud or Up & Up from Target are just as good as Pampers or Huggies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN