Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Diaper Debate....**UPDATED**

Posted by   + Show Post

Earlier today, I was with some gal pals, all of whom have children, all but one of which still have babies in diapers.....during our luncheon....3 of the ladies got into a debate over what the best diaper brand was....their passion in their particular brands was.....well....unbelievable really....I didn't realize it was something some people held such strong feelings on....so.....what brand do you use?   2nd choice?

For myself....I do like "Huggies" the best....but usually buy what ever I can afford at the time....which is usually either "Parents Choice" or "Cuties".....

**Update**  Thank you ladies for your participation.  This has just confirmed what I was trying to get through to my gal pals the other day....every baby is different....what works for one, may not work for the next.   It's funny the number of replies that state one brand or another seemed to leak more then another....I personally have leakage problems with the Pampers...(although I do like how thin the Pampers are)....that I don't have with the Huggies, (or even the cheap-o "Cuties").   Yet....a lot of moms on here have said just the opposite....that they have more leakage problems with the Huggies....see....just goes to show....just because someone might do something different from how we might....doesn't necessarily make it wrong!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (71-80):
Nicholy10
Say a prayer for my father in law.
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Pampers, white cloud, or Luvs (in that order) for baby. NEVER HUGGIES!!!!!!

Goodnights or White cloud for my preschooler.

fortressmom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:45 PM

We love our cloth:) Funny what can rile loyalty in mamas isn't it?

twogirl91
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I use the Target brand, my son used to only wear pampers because that was the only thing that would hold his overnight peeing, but eventually those started bursting because they were so full. Target brand fits great, it's super cheap and he doesn't leak. I use it with my younger son too and he rarely have blow out diapers in them and never leaks. I don't know why anyone would have strong opinions about the brand of diaper though, different diapers work for different babies. I do know cloth diapering mommies have strong opinions sometimes because they are doing it for the reason of helping the environment, and think you should be too.  

ChristyG2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wow! Where do you get your Pampers coupons?

Quoting robbinsroost:

Huggies Little Movers or Pampers. I coupon and get whatever is the better deal. I usually pay $5 for the Jumbo packs.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ChristyG2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 12:06 AM
Up until now my 10 month old only wore Pampers Swaddlers. But I've recently started trying to save where I can so I've started Parent's Choice diapers. They don't really have any leakage issues but they don't absorb as well as the Pampers. She always feels wet after I've removed the diaper (which never happened w/ Pampers, no matter how full it got!). She's started getting these horrible diaper rashes & no matter how much I let it air out or cream it up it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I think the PCs are fine during the day but I'm wondering if I should still use Pampers at night? I also notice PC has an overnight diaper...does anyone know if it's any good?
robbinsroost
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:06 AM

Coupons.com and P&G Sunday inserts.

Quoting ChristyG2012:

Quoting robbinsroost:

Huggies Little Movers or Pampers. I coupon and get whatever is the better deal. I usually pay $5 for the Jumbo packs.

newbornstouch
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM

We love Pampers, Swaddlers. Our son seems to pee through anything else. Especially Huggies.

KamillesMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:19 AM

I prefer pampers, but if we can't afford the pampers at the time she is out we but luvs. We can't use store brands or she gets a nasty rash.

ChristyG2012
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Thanks!

Quoting robbinsroost:

Coupons.com and P&G Sunday inserts.

Quoting ChristyG2012:

Quoting robbinsroost:

Radellia
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:41 AM
I prefer pampers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)